Tuesday 1 December 2009

Tattoo Day!

soooooo i got a new tattoo today!!!
not anywhere near finished..

the top of the sleeve will have a city skyline silhouette, with a moon, and pollution clouds
and underneath will be like a river of toxic waste
eventually it will be about 3quarters long
SOOOOOOO happy with it <3

As usual my sister has to upset me!! Telling me its the most ridiculous thing ive ever done etc etc. but what does she know, shes boring, and prudish... so fuck her!!



I LOVE IT!! 

Christmas shopping tomorrow!! Not really sure what to get but im sure i will find something when im in town :)

But the bad thing of my day today :( I miss Tomm lots :( He is back at uni in oxford so i have to miss him until saturday!! but heyyy its worth the wait :)

Love to everyone ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipse Countdown <3 TEAM JACOB!!

Want to find something?!

page views