Tuesday 22 December 2009

The Girl...

Its been way too long since i have written a blog haha!! I am very sorry for people who actually read this. lol



I have had an awesome weekend, and I am very much looking forward to christmas!! I have wrapped all the presents and got a very cool present for Tomm, which i know for sure that he will absolutely love so i am so very excited to see his gorgeous face open it! Only 3 days until christmas huh..  i cant believe how quickly it has gone at all!!! Millie is very excited and is doing a Christmas Countdown, and is being extremely spoilt haha!


I have spent my weekend with my gorgeous boyfriend Tomm, a quiet friday, a blank saturday haha, and an awesome lazy sunday/monday playing Call of Duty:Modern Warfare2! On saturday night i went out with Tomm, went to a house party which was a bit quiet, was going to go home but ended up going out somehow, ahaha to the 2 pigs and drunk way too many cheap (£3) Double Vodka Cherryades (goes down just like cherryade doesnt even taste like vodka and is very deadly) Ended up seeing 3 amazing friends, Joe, Josh and Dave. Made a complete fool out of myself and definately dont remember much at all. Apart from being sick for a good 20 mins haha how embarassing!! If i dont remember it, it didnt happen haha.. Mel tried to tell me about it today but i'd rather not know haha!!!  





Fallen in love all over again with City and Colour, and Dallas Green. What an amazing guy!! Most talented man, and rather good looking too, he has a nice beard and tattoos, and definately an amazinggggg voice!! Incredible voice!!! Everybody should watch this video <3




I got my feet tattooeddddd :) they look amazing!! Thanks to No Regrets Glos!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipse Countdown <3 TEAM JACOB!!

Want to find something?!

page views