Wednesday 9 December 2009

Nativity Play!

So this morning I went to drop Millie off at school as I do everyday, and I was meant to be helping out, but the teacher told me that the last showing of the school nativity play and there wasn't any tickets left :( So i went to reception and asked whether i could stand at the back! They said they weren't sure if i could! I managed to get in eventually and bagged myself a front row seat!! WOO..  So my cute little daughter was dressed up as a twinkling star and looked absolutely fab!!





So this week has seemed to go pretty slowly, I think its because I have been missing Tomm lots, he has alot of coursework to do and exams next week so he has lots of revision to be doing, but hopefully i will get to see him this weekend! Fingers crossed!!  I spent some time with my friends 5 month old daughter yesterday, Debs txt me at 10am asking whether i could look after Baya! Turns out her boyfriend of 4 years has decided he can't cope anymore and has left them! :( 2 weeks before christmas. It has made me so angry, and now all i can worry about is how she is going to cope. As a lone parent myself i appreciate and understand exactly how hard it is, and I am going to help out as much as i can. I just feel very sorry for this poor little girl who is going to grow up without her daddy being around. :(

Yesterday i got a nice new phone! Its so good. Nokia 5530 Expressmusic, came with a 4g memory card, its a nice little pink and silver touchscreen phone, with wifi etc etc. I love it!!



I am getting bored of having normal colour hair again, i dont know what to do. I can never keep my hair blonde. I always go blonde, then red, then pink and do a cycle everytime, Blonde, then red, then pink! Haha.. I'd appreciate it if i could get some ideas?! so feel free to let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipse Countdown <3 TEAM JACOB!!

Want to find something?!

page views